SiteMaintenance provides a powerful key to the operations needed when the site or plant is in production. SiteMaintenance is based on the same platform as SiteBase which will make sure that everybody have access to data and documents instantly.
The key to a successful maintenance is that data is accurate and consistently valid for all the personnel relying on the information to perform their duties and improve plant uptime, safety and compliance.
In SiteMaintenance it’s possible to keep track of events, work orders, supervisions and inspections.
The events are registered and stored in a log book and is the base for the planning of work orders and supervisions. The work orders are divided into four different issues; Simple, Normal, Extended and Miscellaneous.
Supervisions can be scheduled or object oriented. Scheduled maintenance is automatic generated from the system and object oriented maintenance is controlled by the setup for each object.
Inspections are reported into the system and reset the scheduled or object oriented maintenance.
- Integrated maintenance with design
- Intuitive, streamlined interface for fast workflow
- Calculation of costs
- Autogeneration of requests and purchase orders
- Templates for events, work orders and supervisions
- Automatic templates for inspection and control, FLT
- Specific interface for operators